Midwifery services are offered through the Katy Birth Center or the family home. Comprehensive prenatal care, birth and postpartum care are offered for mother and baby
Quiz to help parents determine if they are low risk: www.delivermybaby.org
Read more on the midwifery model of care
Our approach is:
- Holistic Care - Approach birth as natural and trust women and their bodies to birth naturally.
- Provide choices to the birthing family that are supportive of their spiritual beliefs.
- Support - Vigilant monitoring using low technology, high touch presence.
Comfort measures such as:
- Hydrotherapy/birth tubs - Water births
- Peaceful Environment - music, dimmed lights, aromatherapy, essential oils, homeopathy
- We believe in no separation of Mother and Infant after birth
Other Services we provide:
- Well Woman - annual physicals, with laboratory services
- Primary Care - for women of all ages
- Menopausal Support - Bio-identical Hormone treatment
- Ultrasound Services
- Mother to Mother - support groups that will focus on friendship and mentoring
- Birth Classes offered at the Katy Birth Center
- New Born Classes offered at the Katy Birth Center
- Breast feeding Classes
- Lactation Consultations Medela breast pumps, Nursing bras, Pumping bras
Herbs for the whole family at Katy Birth Center
For Midwifery Fees and Services
832 437-5876 or 281-395-6652